About Me

My photo
Know me before you judge me...:):):)

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Love yourself!

Assalammualaikum!
How are ya pepps!? Im in the worst condition right now... im sick..i ada selsema! urgh.. its so tiring. balik2 i have to blow my tuttttt..y'l know la kan what is it. and i cant breathe properly..my nose stuck with it and i feel tired..all i want is sleep sleep sleep and eat..tehee.. This is moreeeeee worst! I cant just sleep,eat, and sit. This will make me grow bigger! Yeah BIG! no no no... Its saddening me to watch the scale and the number goes up, up and up..im just afraid that in my life i will not see small number on the scale anymore..:(:(..

But, guys!! I always like that! I always have this perception, when i big im not beauty, when im not beauty ,no one want me anymore! i always bring this perception in my head until  sometime i will get tired of it. Like, who cares if i big fat women here, yang penting i cant eat what i want in this world! Please, dont restrict me, lemme sleep all i want, please i want to eat that, to eat this...and blah blah blah... Because im tired to take care of myself, tired to be pretty(pretty mean slim..hehe). Its just wth, this is me! so what? let me become the fattest in your neighborhood. and after some time.. i will regret it. Then im dealing with deppresion  because of my weight is increasing, increasing and increasing like crazy. This is the crucial moment, when i want to loose back my weight. And will do it very diligently....and at the some point, where i think its successful, i will forget everything, and back to my old routine. Yes, i must admit it. Eating is my hobby. I cant help it, but i hope i will find a pill that can make me eat what i want but still maintaining my weight..*sigh*.  So that, the conclusion is why im not succes to lose weight until now because of my mindset. yes, because of my MINDSET!  i set my mind to lose weight so that i can look prettier to other people, mean that, i do all those tiring thing just for people, and not for myself. That why, i tired~ Yes..its like a wake-up call after i read some motivation book, just love who you are..

I bet, a lot of people out there including me that want to lose weight because want to look prettier, off course when you are skinny you are prettier, but we forgetting the essence. Actually, we must know the real REASON why we must lose weight. its not to become prettier, but it for our DAMN HEALTH! yes, fat people always associate with the health problem, dont have to mention it here, y'll know what it is.

So, the reason why we must lose weight or i can say take care our body is to make sure we can have 10 year additional life span. Me myself, actually have a lot of serious disease where i cant have heart attack if i didnt take care my health very well.

The reason here, what i want to say is, dont have to care about our body shape, but please take care of our body! Off course skinny people dont have a famous disease. i mean err, mcm org gemuk la..yg always dikaitkan dengan penyakit2 berbahaya. What the meaning have a skinny body but you eat whatever you want, and didnt exercise. Doesnt mean skinny people is healthy its just they are so lucky to have a body like that, can eat everything, but still maintain itu badan.haha.

So that, from today onward, i will take care my body really well. I must control what i eat and i will do exercise its for the sake of my body. Because now im a worst condition so that i feel regret not take care my body. All we need is motivation that will always make us in spirit! we can do it babeyh.

Last but not least, please and please love yourself.  I always blaming myself and hating myself because of my body, but actually its always my own fault. when you love yourself, all this motivation will naturally come to you. your desire to take care of your body will be set, and this is the natural way to lose weight in the healthy way. Just love yourself, its sound cliche, but believe me, when we love ourselves we will not do a thing that will destruct ourselves. Owh, and for today, i vow to myself to take care of myself and my blog is the witness for this. i will control my appetite and i will exercise everyday....:):)

That all for today rant.. later guys...
Thanks.
much love from me...
xoxo

quote:
"Love yourself, if you not yourself, how do you expect for other people to love you"............. by me...:):)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...