About Me

My photo
Know me before you judge me...:):):)

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Oh! Its Love Again (Chapter 5)



“Owh,yeah.Finally I can breathe” as Jiyeon relief.”Now im no longer grounded” she smiling happily.

The four of them, Luna,IU, Hyomin and Jiyeon is packing their things. School time already finish.

“Aha,yeah.its like you living in a prison”, IU joke to jiyeon.

“Hey,you,”Jiyeon stare at IU. Jiyeon still mad with IU because she didn’t tell jiyeon about she and L, that why she making a plan tomorrow to reveal their relationship.

“Woah, jiyeon..Why you look at me like that?”IU said.”Be careful or you will fall in love with me,haha.”

“hahaha….can I? No need, because I don’t want to add more the competition.”Jiyeon smiling.

Hyomin and Luna just laughing understand what Jiyeon saying,meanwhile IU in a confusion.

“IU, why are you like that?” Luna ask IU, as she look so lost in their conversation.

“haha…you IU just wait.Just wait”Jiyeon added when luna ask IU.

“Seunghoo, Hoon don’t forget tomorrow!” Jiyeon shout to Seunghoo and Hoon as they walk out the classroom.

Seunghoo and Hoon just show okay sign.

“Arasso”jiyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

At Theme Park

“yah, Park Jiyeon, where are you?!”Luna call Jiyeon.”We already wait for you about 20 minutes. You better hurry up!” TUT.. Luna ended the conversation.

“Where is she?” Hyomin ask.

“Molla, I didn’t talk to her, I talk to her voicemail..Aigoo chincha dapdahae!(so frustrating)” Luna rage.

“Hopefully she already awake, you know she is sleepyhead. It must difficult for her to wake up early on weekend.Haha…”IU said.

“Haha..maybe she still dream about her prince charming right now”,Hyomin joke.

“Well…Maybe.She seem so happy when Joon say thank you because she give him the perfume last week.keke”, Luna telling them.

“Aha..do you think she is really serious about Joon?’ Seunghoo ask them..

“Molla, but he really have the qualification.He handsome, smart,and rich. Jiyeon’s brother must approve their relationship. As I heard, her brother is really strict and he must not let her sister to date someone who doesn’t have the qualification.”Luna explains with detailed how is Jiyeon’s family.

“Yeah,I heard that too.But, we still in high school, it cant be her brother so strict about it right?” IU just want to clear the atmosphere. She realizes that actually Seunghoo have a feeling for Jiyeon, but only Jiyeon s babo didn’t realize it earlier.

“Erm maybe..But, actually im tired right now.can we go inside first”I want to find place to sit. We just wait Jiyeon inside.”Hyomin suggest to them.

“Ok,you all just go in first. I will wait for her here. Hoon also told me to wait for him here, he fetching his girlfriend first”

“Okay, so Seunghoo you wait for Jiyeon here. We meet inside.”

“Arasso”.

IU,L,Hyomin and Luna enter the theme park.Leaving Seunghoo alone at the gate.

………………….

5 minutes later..

“Seunghoo!!”Jiyeon tapped Seunghoo. “What are you thinking?, So where is everybody”. As seunghoo look like he daydream.

“They already inside, because they want to sit as they tired waiting for you.” Why you late?” Seunghoo said to Jiyeon with serious tone.

“Mianhe,mianhe” as she rub her palm together begging for forgiveness.

“You said that to them”Seunghoo said.

“Aigoo..why so serious?! You know what? You look so handsome if you make serious face...hahaha….” Jiyeon tried to pinch Seunghoo cheek.

“Yah..yah stop that” Seunghoo tried to avoid Jiyeon’s hand.”Then I should make a serious face all the time” Seunghoo said whispering.

“What? I don’t hear you…what you say?” as Jiyeon busy looking for her phone. “Aish, where my phone. I think I left it at home”…Look at Seunghoo,”so what you say just now?”

“Aniya..its nothing. There Hoon with his girlfriend already come. Kaja” Seunghoo bring Jiyeon inside.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Hai guys!! Mianhe..chongmal mianhe… Im sorry im late, its because my brother lecture me this morning and all…Mianhe”, Jiyeon making a cute face and hug IU,Luna,and Hyomin.

“haha..its okay. But why you dint pick up your phone?” Luna ask.

“aaah..my phone is at home.I forgot to bring it.” Jiyeon said”hehe..mianhe.You all must be really worry for me.”

“Aniya..its ok”IU said.

“See, they all are okay with it, you are the one that too serious, huh!” Jiyeon look at Seunghoo *merong*:p

“Hahaha…maybe he just jealous because we said that you dream about your prince charming”Hyomin tell Jiyeon.

“what?!! No.. im just tired wating outside..hehe..That why..” Seunghoo trying to hide his real feeling.

Jiyeon look flutter.

“Hahaha..kaja.Lets go to play”, Hyomin

To be continue..

chapter 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...